Paintings

Paintings
Kitten Heart shaped hangers 6" diameter. click on photo to go to picturetrail. This original design was published in Tole World magazine as well, I have pattern packets available. Click on picture to visit my "Picture Trail".

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Paint Down Under Journal Exchange

This is the exchange gift I received from Cathy B. for the hand painted journal exchange for the Paint Down Under online group. Dec. 2010. I was thrilled with Cathy's artwork and the fact that she gave me two lovely books for the exchange. She also sent along a book on Landscape painting and a Matisse paint company "Technical Guide & Visual Diary" along with a full color chart of their paints. WOW! Cathy also included a lovely kitchen towel for me in the color of my kitchen (yellow). Wow again!

No comments:

Post a Comment